Faith & Begorra Communion 2024 will open January 3rd. With Standards of Operation in place to we will show and fit dresses by appointment, please call starting December 6th to schedule yours. We encourage you to read the information below so your experience will be a wonderful memory for you and your Communicant.
Communion Appointment Hours:
Limited walk-ins spots are available on a first come-first serve basis. To insure a pleasant experience, appointments are highly recommended.
Please NOTE these are appointment hours not SHOP hours.
Monday - Saturday we close at 5.30PM
Friday evenings we are open until 7.30
Faith & Begorra continues to work to provide the safest environment for you and your little one, keeping your family safe during your visit is our top priority. Rest assured our shop is cleaned every day, and our AccuPure Air Purifier runs 24/7 sanitizing touch points and the air continually. Keeping safety in mind we have added a photo gallery of our 2023 Collection with a sampling of dresses from each of our designers available at Faith & Begorra. Our photo gallery allows you to pre-shop our dresses styles and make a list of your favorites.
- Upon arrival at your appointment you will be greeted by a staff member where we ask you to use hand sanitizer & receive gloves to wear
- Social distance is important, we hope you understand the importance of sanitizing and social distance.
- Our appointments are staggered and we ask that you arrive at your specified time.
- We are allowing only four(4) people including the Communicant per booking. When you make an appointment we will ask for your name, phone number. We will do our best to contact you if we have a reason to be closed due to snow.
- We will call you to confirm your appointment one day before your scheduled appointment.
- When you arrive and after our initial check in, we will give you an overview of our Communion department and direct you to the size you would like to try on. The girls will be required to have all dresses go over their heads. Dresses are delicate and special, please respect by hanging them back up, and zipping them as you try each one on. We will be happy to help you and return the dresses back to the rack for you. We will do a fit test for the child and suggest styles and sizes. Each appointment is one hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Must I make an appointment?
Why do I need an appointment?
When should I book my appointment?
How do I book an appointment?
What should we do before our appointment?
What are the price ranges of your dresses?
Are there any Special Offers?
Do you do alterations?
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your visit!
Susan B. Banks, Owner & Team
Why Choose Us
My name is Susan Banks, owner of Faith & Begorra. I have over 30 years experience with young children celebrating their First Communion. The shop was started because I had trouble finding the right gifts for our own five children when they went through their sacraments.
Here I am over 30 years later with the finest and largest most complete Communion Department in the Tri-State Area. We have sent our dresses to many foreign countries and families from over 18 States have traveled to us here at Faith & Begorra to pick from our selection.
We are a small shop with a personalized service for each family. Robin, Patricia, Kristin, MaryLou, Joan and I look forward to you coming in with your little one as you journey through this very special time. We want to guide you through having their special day remembered.
Dress designer & styles
Christine Helene / Sleeveless
Steps of dress fitting
We do not offer alterations, which is why we deduct 20% off your dress purchase. If you need alterations, we have the cards for two excellent businesses. Just ask at the register.
We suggest if you need alterations to wait until about 3 weeks before Communion as little ones grow.